Re: [agile-usability] Agile UX Companies

  • Shaun Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
      Expedia.com. Depth of integration and exact working style varies by product.
    • Manish Pillewar
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
        ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
          Hi Natalia,

          Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

          Best,

          Ricky

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

          > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Anders Ramsay
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
             "...have successfully applied agile and UX in anger"

            typo?

            On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, customblood <myjunk@...> wrote:

            Hi Natalia,

            Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

            Best,

            Ricky

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

            > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

          • Chet Hendrickson
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
              Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies Hello Anders,

              'in anger' is an Americanism meaning to do in earnest.

              chet

              --
              Best regards,
               Chet Hendrickson