Survey About Usage of Agile Methodologies

  • mgrappin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hello Everybody,

      I'm finishing a thesis work and I need your valuable help to complete it. I made a survey about the usage of agile methodologies, could you please help answering this survey, it only takes less than 10 minutes to answer it.

      Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

      Below is the link of this survey:
    • Ted M. Young [@jitterted]
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
        Hello,

        Can you tell me more about the design of the survey:

        * Have there already been surveys that cover the subject and provide the data necessary for your thesis?
        * Has the survey been pre-tested?
        * How will you be handling sampling and coverage errors?
        * Has the survey been designed to avoid your own bias from affecting the results?

        If you can assure me that time the proper time has been spent in designing the survey, I'm happy to spend my time in responding.

        ;ted