Re: [agile-usability] Agile UX Companies

  • Chopra, Susan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
      TheLadders is a good one.

      Regards,
      Susan

      On Apr 9, 2012, at 3:03 PM, "Natalia A. Framil" <nminibay@...> wrote:

      I was wondering if you could help me with a question. I am looking for a list of companies who have integrated UX perspective/methods (including user research, usability testing, rapid prototyping, etc.) within the Agile dev model. For example, Autodesk, etc... Would you be able you point out some other examples?

      I would appreciate your help!

      Thanks,
      Natalia

    • Shaun Adams
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
        Expedia.com. Depth of integration and exact working style varies by product.
      • Manish Pillewar
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
          ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
            Hi Natalia,

            Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

            Best,

            Ricky

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

            > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Anders Ramsay
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
               "...have successfully applied agile and UX in anger"

              typo?

              On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, customblood <myjunk@...> wrote:

              Hi Natalia,

              Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

              Best,

              Ricky

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

              > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

            • Chet Hendrickson
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
                Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies Hello Anders,

                'in anger' is an Americanism meaning to do in earnest.

                chet

                --
                Best regards,
                 Chet Hendrickson