Agile UX Companies

  • Natalia A. Framil
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
      I was wondering if you could help me with a question. I am looking for a list of companies who have integrated UX perspective/methods (including user research, usability testing, rapid prototyping, etc.) within the Agile dev model. For example, Autodesk, etc... Would you be able you point out some other examples?

      I would appreciate your help!

      Thanks,
      Natalia
    • Chopra, Susan

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2012
          Expedia.com. Depth of integration and exact working style varies by product.
        • Manish Pillewar
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
            ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
              Hi Natalia,

              Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

              Best,

              Ricky

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

              > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Anders Ramsay
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
                 "...have successfully applied agile and UX in anger"

                typo?

                On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, customblood <myjunk@...> wrote:

                Hi Natalia,

                Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

                Best,

                Ricky

                --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

                > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

              • Chet Hendrickson
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
                  Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies Hello Anders,

                  'in anger' is an Americanism meaning to do in earnest.

                  chet

                  --
                  Best regards,
                   Chet Hendrickson