Anyone in London want an agile/lean ux chat?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      Hey folks,

      For reasons too tedious to recount I'm going to be in London for much of the next month (Mon-Thu every week until 5 Apr) without any on-site client work during the day.

      To temper puttering along with projects by myself I was wondering if anybody fancied getting together to chat about agile/ux work, especially of a lean startup / lean ux bent.

      If anybody's doing something cool that they'd like to show off I'd love to see it. Or maybe a bunch of us could get together for lunch.

      Today I shall mostly be stealing wifi at the Royal Festival Hall. Do come say hello or drop me an e-mail. I'm the big fat bloke in the corner with the ponytail and sideburns :-)