Last CFP: UX Stage @ Agile 2012 - deadline THIS SUNDAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Hi folks,

      Just a reminder to those who've been consider submitting to the User Experience stage at Agile 2012 - we'd love to have your submission but...

      THE FINAL DEADLINE IS THIS SUNDAY 19th FEB :-)

      This year we are especially interested in the ways Agile and User Experience practices are being combined in the Lean Startup and Lean UX communities — but all Agile/UX related sessions are welcome.

      You can find a description of the stage at:

      http://agile2012.agilealliance.org/program/user-experience-stage

      You can find information on speaker compensation and instructions on how to submit at:

      http://agile2012.agilealliance.org/for-speakers/

      You can register and submit your sessions at:

      http://submit2012.agilealliance.org/

      Please mark your sessions for the "User Experience" stage.

      If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me directly (see the sig for details).