Re: [agile-usability] Re: Apple's App Store UI, is it control or just bad design?

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2012
      On Jan 26, 2012, at 11:57 AM, joshseiden wrote:

      > I wonder how you would pitch this to a product owner who just generated $2B in sales in the past QUARTER. (http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/25/apple-pwned/).

      Agree that would be a tough case to make. I'd probably point out that Steve Jobs killed Apple's top selling product, the iPod Mini, to focus on developing the iPhone. From the information available at that time, a typical weathervane PO or green eyeshade committee would have seen this as a stupid thing to do.

      --mj