Re: [agile-usability] Agile UX NYC 2012

  • Diego Fernandez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2012
      +1 to the idea of online videos of the conferences, I don't care to pay for them, I live in Argentine and cannot go to the conference.

      Great effort, and good luck with the conference :)

      On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:18 AM, riyaj sheikh <riyajsheikh@...> wrote:

      Great efforts!
      Please try to Live Stream/Record & put in a dedicated channel on youtube.
      Good Luck
      - riyaz

      On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM, whyjg <whyjg@...> wrote:

      Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

      [Jeff]