Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX NYC 2012

  • Mat Walker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
      FWIW I'd happily pay to view a live stream/ Webex of the event. :)

      Mat
      --
      User Experience | Agile Project Management

      On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 15:12, whyjg wrote:

      Great idea, Mat.

      We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

      [Jeff]

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

      > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
      >
      > Mat
      >
      > --
      > User Experience | Agile Project Management
      > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
      >

      > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
      >

      > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
      > >
      > > [Jeff]

    • riyaj sheikh
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
        Great efforts!
        Please try to Live Stream/Record & put in a dedicated channel on youtube.
        Good Luck
        - riyaz

        On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM, whyjg <whyjg@...> wrote:

        Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

        [Jeff]

      • Diego Fernandez