Re: Agile UX NYC 2012

  • whyjg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
      This is the first one we've put on so no previous reviews. Take a look at the speakers though. You should be able to find insights on them from other events.

      [Jeff]

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Gary Minnaert <minnaert@...> wrote:

      > Have others attended the Agile UX conferences in the past?
      >
      > I'm considering attending this, any reviews out there?
      >
      > --
      > Gary Minnaert minnaert@...

    • whyjg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
        Great idea, Mat.

        We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

        [Jeff]

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

        > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
        >
        > Mat
        >
        > --
        > User Experience | Agile Project Management
        > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
        >

        > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
        >

        > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
        > >
        > > [Jeff]

      • Mat Walker
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
          FWIW I'd happily pay to view a live stream/ Webex of the event. :)

          Mat
          --

          On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 15:12, whyjg wrote:

          Great idea, Mat.

          We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

          [Jeff]

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

          > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
          >
          > Mat
          >
          > --
          > User Experience | Agile Project Management
          > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
          >

          > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
          >

          > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
          > >
          > > [Jeff]

        • riyaj sheikh
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
            Great efforts!
            Please try to Live Stream/Record & put in a dedicated channel on youtube.
            Good Luck
            - riyaz

            On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM, whyjg <whyjg@...> wrote:

            Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

            [Jeff]

          • Diego Fernandez