Re: Agile UX NYC 2012

  • Gary Minnaert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
      Have others attended the Agile UX conferences in the past?

      I'm considering attending this, any reviews out there?

        Gary Minnaert             minnaert@...
    • Mat Walker
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
        Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?

        Mat

        --
        User Experience | Agile Project Management

        On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:

        Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

        [Jeff]

      • whyjg
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
          This is the first one we've put on so no previous reviews. Take a look at the speakers though. You should be able to find insights on them from other events.

          [Jeff]

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Gary Minnaert <minnaert@...> wrote:

          > Have others attended the Agile UX conferences in the past?
          >
          > I'm considering attending this, any reviews out there?
          >
          > --
          > Gary Minnaert minnaert@...

        • whyjg
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
            Great idea, Mat.

            We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

            [Jeff]

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

            > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
            >
            > Mat
            >
            > --
            > User Experience | Agile Project Management
            > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
            >

            > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
            >

            > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
            > >
            > > [Jeff]

          • Mat Walker
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
              FWIW I'd happily pay to view a live stream/ Webex of the event. :)

              Mat
              --

              On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 15:12, whyjg wrote:

              Great idea, Mat.

              We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

              [Jeff]

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

              > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
              >
              > Mat
              >
              > --
              > User Experience | Agile Project Management
              > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
              >

              > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
              >

              > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
              > >
              > > [Jeff]

            • riyaj sheikh
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
                Great efforts!
                Please try to Live Stream/Record & put in a dedicated channel on youtube.
                Good Luck
                - riyaz

                On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM, whyjg <whyjg@...> wrote:

                Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

                [Jeff]

              • Diego Fernandez