Agile UX NYC 2012

  • whyjg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
      Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

      [Jeff]
    • Gary Minnaert
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
        Have others attended the Agile UX conferences in the past?

        I'm considering attending this, any reviews out there?

          Gary Minnaert             minnaert@...
      • Mat Walker
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
          Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?

          Mat

          --
          User Experience | Agile Project Management

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
            This is the first one we've put on so no previous reviews. Take a look at the speakers though. You should be able to find insights on them from other events.

            [Jeff]

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Gary Minnaert <minnaert@...> wrote:

            > Have others attended the Agile UX conferences in the past?
            >
            > I'm considering attending this, any reviews out there?
            >
            > --
            > Gary Minnaert minnaert@...

          • whyjg
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
              Great idea, Mat.

              We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

              [Jeff]

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

              > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
              >
              > Mat
              >
              > --
              > User Experience | Agile Project Management
              > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
              >

              > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
              >

              > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
              > >
              > > [Jeff]

            • Mat Walker
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
                FWIW I'd happily pay to view a live stream/ Webex of the event. :)

                Mat
                --

                On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 15:12, whyjg wrote:

                Great idea, Mat.

                We'll take a look at making that happen and post back when we get the details.

                [Jeff]

                --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Mat Walker <lists@...> wrote:

                > Looks great. Any plans to record (or even better live stream!) for those of us that can't make it?
                >
                > Mat
                >
                > --
                > User Experience | Agile Project Management
                > http://www.matwalker.co.uk
                >

                > On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 12:44, whyjg wrote:
                >

                > > Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.
                > >
                > > [Jeff]

              • riyaj sheikh
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 23, 2012
                  Great efforts!
                  Please try to Live Stream/Record & put in a dedicated channel on youtube.
                  Good Luck
                  - riyaz

                  On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM, whyjg <whyjg@...> wrote:

                  Hey folks - Agile UX NYC 2012 - a single day, single track conference dedicated to getting UX working well in Agile environments opens up for registration today at 9am: http://agileuxnyc.com/ Hope to see a lot of you there.

                  [Jeff]

                • Diego Fernandez