We've Launched! Announcing Reframer, the real time, collaborative, team driven decision app.

  • Todd Zaki Warfel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
      We've been busy little bees.

      It's been a long road, but call me a proud papa! We're happy to announce our first app, Reframer, the rockin' real-time, collaborative, team driven decision app. We're taking the guesswork out of collecting and analyzing qualitative data.

      Watch the video demo:

      Get started with Reframer:

      Cheers!

      Todd Zaki Warfel