Out of Office - Resend to Jon-Travel

  • jon.meads@usability-architects.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2011
      Hello,Your recent email message will be saved until I return from travel. I will respond to you at the earliest opportunity on my return.If you need to reach me while I am on travel, please resend your message to "jon-travel@...". Or, you can reach me on my cell phone.Cheers, jon
    • jon.meads@usability-architects.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011