Sneak peak at a real-time, collaborative research and analytics app-launches next week

  • Todd Zaki Warfel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      We're really excited to show a sneak peak at our real-time, collaborative, team-based decision app we're launching next week. We've been working on this app in stealth mode for a little over a year now. The app was designed for people who conduct UX research or are involved in product/service design.

      I'm sure you've been in similar situations, where you have a mountain of research data, especially unstructured qualitative data, and painfully waded through excel spreadsheets and post-its, trying to make sense of it all. And if you're honest, at the end of the day, you're making your best guess as to what's important.

      We'll we've created a more quantitative way to analyze that data, find themes, and even prioritize it all based on value and feasibility. It's made a tremendous difference in the way we conduct UX research. We've been collecting 30-40% more data, analyzing it 8-10 times faster and have gone from a 70% confidence in our findings to 90-95%.

      We're really hoping the UX community can benefit from the app the way we have. You can get a sneak peak at the app, which launches next week, at http://getreframer.com/

      Cheers!

      Todd Zaki Warfel
      Co-founder, Principal Designer