[event] UX Brighton 2011 – User Experience confere nce in the UK

  • Danny Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      (cross posted)

      Where is it? Brighton Corn Exchange, UK
      When is it? 4th November 2011
      How much is it? £99 *Early bird pricing ends in 2 days – Wednesday 5th
      October at midnight – so be quick.*

      After last year's success at the UX Brighton 2010 conference, we're
      all set for UX Brighton 2011.

      This is a one day conference of talks on User Experience that gives
      you cross-disciplinary perspectives on designing for your users. This
      year we're combining speakers from fields such as anthropology and
      social science with cross-platform designers and industry
      entrepreneurs.

      Speakers include: Robin Dunbar, Ian Fennn, Cennydd Bowles, Maria Ana Neves

      Details and tickets: http://uxbrighton.org.uk/2011/

      Looking forward to seeing you there :)

      PS. You can also find out how to sponsor UX Brighton 2011 by
      contacting me at this email address.

      --
      Danny Hope
      User Experience Design, Brighton UK