FW: Interesting presentations about user-map and agile process..

  • Essam Badawi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011

      Dear All,

      A group of good presentations (of Jeff Patton) provided by a good conf-site..

      http://confreaks.net/presenters/44-jeff-patton

      Thanks,

      “If I’d listened to customers, I’d have given them a faster horse.” - —Henry Ford

      Disclaimer: NOTICE, The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Raya will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any malicious code or virus being passed on. Views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of Raya.If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message.