Re: [agile-usability] Agile Cambridge 2011 (the US, this time)

  • Jeremy Kriegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 12:59 PM
      For any of you that got excited, thinking it was the Cambridge on the other side of the pond (the US side), I'm teaching a similar workshop in a few weeks at Bentley.

      -jer

      "Be well, do good work & keep in touch."
           - Garrison Keillor

      On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:19 PM, dina salah <dina_salah_eldin@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Agile cambridge 2011 are running an Agile / UX workshop ahead of the conference and I thought some of you may be interested:

      http://agileux2011.eventbrite.com/
      Cheers,
      Dina