[PLUG] We're Breaking Up The Band - UIE Web App Masters Tour
- [Sorry for any duplication in your inbox.]
We're breaking up the band.
With one stop to go, attendees are telling us the UIE Web App Masters Tour is one of our best events ever. Application designers have found inspiration from our world-class experts. Fortunately, there's one more stop on the tour and you can be there too.
With each stop, the tour gets stronger and tighter and our last stop in Minneapolis on June 27-28 is sure to be our best.
But don't just take our word on how awesome this tour is. Read what past attendees think:
* "I received valuable, instantly applicable action items that will improve my products with regards to design and user search."
- Seattle attendee
* "I went to #UIEWAMT to find a direction and you guys definitely provided me with one. Many, many thanks."
* "We loved our experience at #UIEWAMT and found the content very valuable for our current environment. Thank you to all the presenters!"
> This Tour Changes the Way You DesignAcross two days, nine leading experts in web-based application design share their experience and wisdom, to show you concrete examples on how to take your work to new levels. They tackle the issues of mobile strategy, user engagement, data visualization, design patterns, and process best practices.
> Who Are the Masters?These folks define the front lines of today's web app designs:
* Stephen Anderson shows us how to engage users by presenting information in a clearer and more precise manner.
* Josh Clark tackles the question of building a web-based interface or implementing a native app.
* Luke Wroblewski dazzles us on how to think about and design for Web organization, actions, inputs, and layout on small screens.
* Noah Iliinsky demonstrates how to turn mountains of data into beautiful visualizations.
* Bill Scott shares his collection of design patterns and best practices for creating immersing and rich experiences.
* Kate Brigham describes how PatientsLikeMe translates data that is mind-boggling in complexity into useful simplicity.
* Aviva Rosenstein gives you a peek on how Salesforce.com take advantage of cutting-edge UX techniques.
* Mike Lee explains how his team at AARP incorporates a design strategy through major organizational changes.
* I'll share the latest UIE research in two presentations.
> It's Not Too Late to be Part of the 2011 TourThe last stop is in Minneapolis, June 27-28. There's about a one in a billion chance that all these Masters share the stage together again. Minneapolis will deliver a program we guarantee will change the way you design applications forever.
Now you can sign up with the promotion code WEBTOUR and get $100 off the registration price. But you have to register soon. There's only a few seats available at that price.
Register today: http://uietour.com
Hope to see you in Minneapolis.
Jared M. Spool
Mastermind behind the Web App Masters Tour