Master's thesis: User-Centered Design in Agile Software Development

  • bircha@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2011
      Hi,

      I just finished my master's thesis which discusses about the integration of User-Centered Design (UCD) and agile software development. After going all the trouble writing the thesis, I decided to make it publicly available so that everyone interested in the topic can benefit from the work I've done.

      You can find the PDF from here: http://www.pirkkarannikko.com/agile-ucd.html

      If you find the work useful, please share the link to your colleagues as well.

      Thanks!
    • dina salah
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
        Hi,
        Agile cambridge 2011 are running an Agile / UX workshop ahead of the conference and I thought some of you may be interested:

        http://agileux2011.eventbrite.com/
        Cheers,
        Dina