[Event] A free workshop on Remote in Lisbon in May

  • James Page
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011

      Cross Posted

      Last year we gave a workshop at UxLx, which was a huge success. This year we have opened an office in Lisbon. By coincidence we will be training staff at the same time in remote usability methods, so we have decided to open our doors to anybody who is intersted and around.

      The two workshops coincide with this years UxLx conference and will be held in the afternoon of the 11th and 12th of May. Places are limited and they will fill up quickly.  Places are limited and they will fill up quickly. If you don’t want to miss out  book your place now.

      You can find out more about the workshop by visiting our blog http://blog.webnographer.com/2011/04/two-free-workshops-on-remote-usability-for-lisbon-in-may/

      All the best,

      James