Re: [agile-usability] Re: Lessen the gap between developers and users?

  • Hans Brattberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 3:01 AM
      Hi Jeff!

      I've read the book but haven't tried any of the game myself.
      Is there any of the games that you thinks is closer to my question about the narrowing gap between the users and the developers?

      /Hans

      On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Jeff Brantley <jeff@...> wrote:

      Hans,
      Good info here, thanks.  I think something you may add are the online and in-person Innovation Games from www.innovationgames.com  These should always be a part of any team’s “getting closer to the customer” initiative and every Product Manager’s/Owner’s/Scrummaster’s toolkit.  Luke Hohmann has a book by the same name (Innovation Games – Creating Breakthrough Products through Collaborative Play), and we also offer training.

      Please check them out at:
      Www.innovationgames.com

      They have a brand new set of “click to Play” games that can be put into your own site and played on the spot with very little planning.  Fantastic.
      We know that determining value/cost is a collaborative game between product managers / product owners and developers. So, here is an example of how it can be  into a collaborative game using our new "instant play" game technology (one click to play games!).

      Play: http://blog.tastycupcakes.com/2011/03/bang-for-the-buck-prioritization/.

      I’m an Innovation Games Qualified Instructor, so of course I am biased... But please ping me if you have any questions about these, whether done online, or in person!  I will be offering an Innovation Games Training class this Summer in Austin, but they are also others all over Europe and the Americas.  These really are awesome.

      jeff

      --
      Jeff Brantley, President
      Brantley Marketing, Inc.