The Agile Software Development Toolbox

  • rseguine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2004
      I'll add my 2 cents to the pool of Agile Resources. Here's a toolkit
      I put together that may be somewhat useful if not amusing -

      The Agile Software Development Toolbox
      http://www.usatt.org/rseguine/sw_dev/

      ---
      Roy SeGuine <Cyberspace Architect /> rseguine@...
      *Many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased* Dan12:4
    • Keith Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
        I like it!