InfoCamp Berkeley 2011 (March 5-6) Register now!

  • Thomas Schluchter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2011
      [Apologies for cross-posting]

      Join us at the second annual InfoCamp Berkeley, held at the UC Berkeley School of Information!

      WHAT: InfoCamp Berkeley 2011
      WHEN: March 5-6, 2011
      WHERE: UC Berkeley School of Information

      InfoCamp is an unconference for the information community that is affordable and accessible. Every attendee has the opportunity to run a session, be it a talk, a panel or a skill share. This year, we are also hoping to get teams together to prototype and hack during the event. To learn more, go to berkeley.infocamp.org

      To stay updated,
      * follow @infoberkeley

      Last year we sold out pretty fast, so get your tickets early!

      The InfoCamp Berkeley team