ANN: XP2011 Interested to present at Agile conference in Madrid, Spain?

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hope that you may be interested in this ..

      Reminder. January 7 is the last day for proposing sessions for XP2011 conference in Madrid Spain on 10-13th May.

      XP2011 is the 12th international conference on Agile Software Development and will be hosted by Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in Spain. The conference brings together both industrial practitioners and researchers in the fields of information systems and software development, and examines latest theory, practical applications, and implications of agile methods.

      The conference has a strong research bias. We're looking for various session types:- instructive tutorials, exploratory workshops, innovative demonstrations, visible posters, industrial experiences, and more. Get the details on session types at at http://www.xp2011.org/node/6

      This conference is a non-commercial conference organised at a university by a team of volunteers, we hope you understand that this limits the speaker compensation package we are able to offer. There will be 1 free registration for each tutorial or workshop that is accepted (hotel and travel costs are not included). Presenters of other session types will be offered significant registration discounts.

      Please submit details of your session proposals online at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=xp2011 by Jan 7.

      .. and pass this reminder onto friends and colleagues too :-)

      thanks,

      Rachel Davies
      General chair, XP2011 conference