what's better than writing reports?

  • desireesy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Just posted on the Autodesk DUX blog: an article I wrote discussing what design activities are more useful in getting a product to "done" than writing reports:

      http://dux.typepad.com/dux/2010/07/deconstructing-done-achieving-results-over-writing-reports.html

      This is a follow up to John Schrag's previous article about Design Values. It's an in-depth look at why we value Achieving Results over Writing Reports.

      -Desirée

      P.S. Yes, I do know the difference between 3. and (c), etc. Somehow my lists were mangled when the article was posted. Sigh.