[PLUG] We're Breaking Up The Band - Last Stop on the UIE Web App Masters Tour

  • Jared Spool
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      [Sorry for any duplication in your inbox.]

      Greetings,

      We're breaking up the band.

      With one stop to go, attendees are telling us the UIE Web App Masters
      Tour is one of our best events ever. Hundreds of web application
      designers have found inspiration from our world-class experts.
      Fortunately, there's one more stop on the tour and you can be there too.

      I'm both excited and sad that our UIE Web App Masters Tour is coming
      to an end. I'm sad because I really wish we could keep going, bringing
      this merry band of thought leaders to designers all over the world.
      I'm excited because every tour stop gets better than the last. Seattle
      is sure to be our best.

      But don't just take our word on how awesome this Tour is. Read what
      past attendees think of the Tour:

      * "Absolutely one of the BEST conferences I've been to. Each
      speaker brought valuable lessons we can take away with us."
      Philadelphia attendee
      * "Thank you everyone for an absolutely outstanding event. Loved
      it, loved it, loved it." @brightmatrix
      * "2nd day of Web App Masters Tour. Great stuff. @billwscott =
      excellent #uiewamt" @let5ch

      > This Tour Changes the Way You Design

      Across two days, nine leading experts in web-based application design
      share their experience and wisdom, to show you concrete examples on
      how to take your work to new levels. They tackle the issues of
      complexity, communicating with the developers, integrating new
      features, and engaging the users. Attendees come away with a full
      brain and a pile of new ideas, ready to start making improvements
      right away.

      > Who Are the Masters?

      These folks define the front lines of today's web app designs:

      * Luke Wroblewski on web form design
      * Ryan Singer sharing 37signals' design process
      * Bill Scott on design patterns
      * Stephen Anderson on seductive interactions
      * Ken Kellogg describing Marriott.com's new redesign
      * Christian Crumlish on designing for social interactions
      * Doug Bowman sharing how Twitter gets people engaged
      * Hagan Rivers on web app navigation techniques
      * and I'll be sharing UIE's latest research on how teams succeed
      * Find out why we think this is our best Web App program ever.

      > It's Not too Late to be Part of the 2010 Tour

      The last stop is in Seattle on July 12 & 13. There's about a one in a
      billion chance that all these Masters share the stage together again.
      Seattle will deliver a program we guarantee will change the way you
      design applications forever.

      Agile Usability readers can sign up with the promotion code WEBTOUR
      and get $200 off the registration price. But you have to register
      soon. There's only a few seats available at that price.

      Hope to see you in Seattle.

      Jared M. Spool
      Mastermind behind the Web App Masters Tour
    • Jared Spool
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        [Apologies for being an idiot and not including the link in the last
        message.]

        Agile Usability readers can sign up with the promotion code WEBTOUR
        and get $200 off the registration price. But you have to register
        soon. There's only a few seats available at that price.

        Of course, you'll want to go to http://www.uie.com/events/web_app_masters/seattle/
        to learn about the program and sign up.

        Jared
        [Not the smartest] Mastermind behind the Web App Masters Tour