[event] Next UX Brighton event: SuperGoogleAnalyticsExpialidocious, 13 July

  • Danny Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      (cross posted)

      When: 13 July 2010
      Where: iCrossing, Brighton
      What: 2 (possibly 3) talks on analytics

      Many companies use analytics as a starting point for user research but
      get stumped when it comes to gaining genuine understanding about why
      users do what they do.

      For July’s event we aim to show how applications like Google Analytics
      can be used to both formulate and answer questions. We’ll also show
      how these quantitative techniques can be combined with qualitative
      methods such as traditional user testing.

      Book your free place:
      http://uxbrighton.org.uk/supergoogleanalyticsexpialidocious

      --
      Danny Hope