Re: [event] UX Brighton Event: Design Games

  • Danny Hope
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 4:04 AM
      (cross-posted)

      *I know some of you have had difficulty getting to the ticketing page
      for this event. Try again now, it should work fine and sorry for the
      inconvenience.*

      When: 11 May, 6:00 for a 6:30 start
      Where: icrossing, Moore House, 13 Black Lion Street, Brighton, UK, BN1
      1ND (top buzzer, next door to the Jamie Oliver restaurant) (Map)

      In yet another change of format, this month Rob Phillips has agreed to
      run a workshop covering a number of hands-on design games. These
      techniques help make design more accessible and fun for clients, and
      lead to greater creativity and a broader range of unexpected ideas.

      Details: http://uxbrighton.org.uk/design-games/

      --
      Danny Hope
      User Experience Design, Brighton UK