Re: [agile-usability] Somethings I really don't understand

  • Jeanne Hallock
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 3:59 PM
      >> A long time ago (in the 1980’s) there was a huge amount of work done
      about font type and size used on screens and print outs. We found, to our
      chagrin, that cool small fonts were the bane of most of the ‘older’
      folks (that is to say anyone with bifocals).

      This isn't an answer to your question, but just an added comment. Sorry.

      About 5 years ago I read a study on font sizes (can't remember who did it),
      but they found that designers shouldn't use small fonts for 20 somethings
      either, because most of the time if they are sitting in front of a monitor
      at a desk they are tipping their chairs back on the back legs, so are
      further away from the monitor and can't read it either.

      Jeanne Hallock