A Survey on Trust, Information Privacy and Software Security concerns in Agile Software Development

  • Pankaj Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Dear Sir/Madam

      My name is
      Pankaj Agrawal. I am currently pursuing MTech(Masters) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur. As part of my MTech Thesis, I am conducting a survey on Agile Software Development (ASD) practices. Specifically, I am trying to assess Trust, Information privacy and Software Security concerns posed by ASD.

      I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly help me in my MTech research pursuits by completing the survey questionnaire that can be obtained by clicking on the link below:

      http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=CBNML_a8d5d90b

      Thank you very much in taking your valuable time considering responding to the questionnaire. Your input is very much appreciated. Please also feel free to let me know if you are interested in knowing the final results of the study.

      Sincerely yours,

      Pankaj Agrawal
      Postgraduate Student
      IIT Kanpur