Re: Spread too thin??

  • j_cabinaw
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 11, 2010
      I just wanted to say thank you for all the responses. I am sharing them with my team as fodder for a team discussion to aid in our problem solving.

      Also great to see that the current issue of UX magazine deals with agile and UX -- very timely and great articles for team discussion.

      I welcome more ideas! I'm sure we could all benefit.

      Julie Cabinaw