Event: UX Brighton: Practical Tips & Templates
- View SourceCross posted.
When: Tuesday March 9, 2010 from 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Where: iCrossing, Brighton, Moore House, 13 Black Lion Street,
Brighton, England BN1 1ND
Book your place: http://bit.ly/cJeIxY
What’s the format?
A slightly different format this time – a series of very short talks
(5-15 minutes long) with a focus on practical tips, techniques and
templates you can use in your everyday work.
* Harry Brignull (UX Consultant, Madgex): “An easy but effective
technique for note-taking and analysis in usability testing” (10 mins)
* Ifraz Mughal (UX Consultant, iCrossing): “The iCrossing Connected
Brand index: how to measure a brand’s effectiveness online” (10 mins)
* Danny Hope (Freelance UX Consultant): “A simple template for social
media planning” (5 mins)
* Ben Greenfield (Freelance iPhone games developer): “Design
considerations when porting point and click games to multitouch, and
some thoughts on designing for the iPad” (15 mins)
* We may have one more mystery speaker giving a 5 minute talk on
either A/B testing or practical analytics (TBC)
User Experience Design, Brighton UK
+44 (0)7595 226 792