Last day for UX submissions to Agile 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hi folks,

      Today's the last day for submissions to the User Experience stage of Agile 2010 - and we'd love to have some more submissions. So if you've been vacillating on whether to submit or not now is your last chance.

      You can submit sessions and find out details of speaker compensation at http://agile2010.agilealliance.org/speaker.html

      Submissions aimed at the User Experience stage should be submitted to the Technical theme. Adding a "ux" tag to your submission will help us find your proposal more easily.
      If you have any questions please just contact us.

      Our goals are to

      * Put practical user experience skills into the hands of the people who need them - whatever their role
      * Communicate that user experience is a rich, deep discipline that can help agile teams build better products

      The User Experience stage has 11 session slots this year and we're relying on you to fill them with some great sessions. Help us promote a shared vision of user experience in agile teams by submitting:

      * Experience reports of user experience practice in agile projects - whether a great success or a dismal failure we want attendees to learn from your experiences

      * Demonstrations of user experience practices and techniques - show attendees how user experience methods can help agile teams build more successful products

      * Tutorials on user experience practices for agile teams - help attendees acquire the practical skills and knowledge they need to improve the user experience of their products.

      * Talks, workshops & panels - promote the effective application of user experience skills and practices in agile teams

      We want the stage to engage and inform. Something out of the ordinary where the audience can challenge their preconceptions in an entertaining way and learn something new. If you have an idea, even if you think it might a bit _too_ out of the ordinary, please submit it for consideration.

      Let us know what _you_ want to see in the User Experience stage. Is there a tutorial you would like to see or a subject you would like to hear discussed? Is there someone from the agile or user experience world you would like us to invite? If you have a topic or presenter in mind, please let us know.

      Thank you for your interest. We're looking forward to meeting you in Nashville this August.

      Sincerely,

      Adrian Howard & Darci Dutcher

      PS If you know of a person who group who might be interested in submitting something - please pass this message along or point them towards http://agile2010.agilealliance.org/users