I've added moderators...

  • agile-usability-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      William & Cecilia - you've been the active moderators of this list for a while. Cecilia - you and I have only met a few times - so it's especially good of you to help out since, after all these years, I'm not sure this is still a cause that holds much interest for you.

      I've added as moderators Adrian Howard and Anders Ramsey. Anders I've spoken with about this. Adrian, I'm not sure I have. But, both have strong interest in this subject, and some energy to put into it. Adrian, if you'd rather not be a moderator, please let me know.

      Hope everyone is OK with these additions, and thanks in advance to Anders and Adrian for adding some energy into this list as moderators.