Register now for InfoCamp Berkeley 2010!

  • Thomas Schluchter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      This could be interesting to a few of us:

      Mark your calendar—the first annual InfoCamp Berkeley is taking place Saturday, March 6 at UC Berkeley!

      InfoCamp (http://berkeley.infocamp.org) is an unconference for anyone interested in user experience, information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design, information design, librarianship, online search, information management, informatics, and related fields.

      InfoCamp features an egalitarian, community-driven format in which you, the participants, create and lead most of the sessions! The purpose of this format is to encourage collaboration, interaction, discussion, and real-time innovation. And, it’s a lot of fun!

      Tickets are just $20 and can be purchased here:
      http://infocampberkeley2010.eventbrite.com/

      Folks who attended last year’s InfoCamp in Seattle said…

      “Amazing diversity and enthusiasm. I felt like I was part of a
      community of passionate professionals.”

      “I needed a break from the rules and restrictions of the domain I work
      in and just explore ideas and concepts. InfoCamp totally did that for
      me.”

      “I felt much more at ease presenting at InfoCamp than I have anywhere
      else – the participants were amazing: they asked questions, made
      comments/discussion, were interested and friendly – in short, IT WAS
      AWESOME!”

      Learn more and keep up-to-date with the latest information about InfoCamp:
      http://berkeley.infocamp.org/blog
      http://twitter.com/infoberkeley
      http://facebook.com/infocamp

      Hope to see you there!
      Thomas Schluchter
      Master of Information Management and Systems 2011
      UC Berkeley School of Information
      (510) 610.1413