This list and you

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      In the other thread, there's a theme I'd like to address. One relevant to all participants, especially the lurkers.

      If people would like something to be discussed, I submit that waiting for other people to make it happen is unlikely to produce the desired results. Some ways you can start out a discussion here:
      • share a positive experience