UX Brighton event: Finding your way in wayfinding

  • Danny Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      (cross posted)

      What: an opportunity to learn about various aspects of wayfinding
      Where: Brighton, UK
      When: Tuesday, February 9th, 2010, 6:30pm (talks start at 7:00)
      Cost: free

      For more info and to *book your place*, go to
      http://uxbrighton.org.uk/event-wayfinding/

      We have 3 talks so far (with 1 to be confirmed)
      * Malcolm Barclay – iPhone Travel Apps UX Challenges
      * Ben Sauer – How usability testing wins contracts
      * Peter Stoner – Opening-up the UK’s public transport data

      We’ve been listening to your feedback, and in the spirit of iterative
      design, this event will consist of a series of short “bite sized”
      talks with more time for Q&A.

      Be quick – 3 5ths of places are booked.

      --
      Danny Hope