Agile UX SIG London #2

  • joko_1.rm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Hi all,

      It's finally time for the second Agile UX Special Interest Group meet-up. Thoughtworks have kindly agreed to host us, so we have a room, whiteboard, pens and post-its :)

      Agile coach Matt Roadnight will facilitate an interactive workshop, and I will share the outcomes of the Agile UX Retreat in San Francisco.

      Developers, UX folks, product owners, scrum masters, experienced agile enthusiasts, skeptics, or people new to the topic - all welcome!

      There might be drinks and snacks, and there might be drinks at the pub afterwards.

      Please note that we had to limit the number of attendees, so if you can't make it, please do let us know.

      Thanks to Matt for running the session, and Darcy Dutcher from Thoughtworks for having us!

      Details:
      Wed, 10th of February
      arrive 6.30 for a 7pm start

      Location: