Re: [agile-usability] Re: to tell you

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2009
      Oops! Sorry about that spam. We try to keep out the riff-raff, but the
      account that sent that has been subscribed to this list since 2005, and
      appears to be from a real live person interested in the topic.

      I figure the account must have been compromised, so I've removed it from
      the list. If spammers are now using compromised accounts and spamming
      address books, it sounds like something new is afoot, so please be
      especially careful with opening attachments and logging into sites that
      may not be what you think they are.