XPDay 2009 - Agile UCD Open Space

  • Jon Dickinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009

      I convened an Open Spaces session at the XPDay 2009 conference this week on the topic of fostering collaboration between developers and UX practitioners on agile teams. I thought that members of this list would be interested in the write up of the session.

      To give some context, the delegates of the conference were a mix of agile developers, agile coaches, software managers, product owners and agile testers. The majority of the delegates being developers and coaches.

      Jon Dickinson

      Accolade Consulting
      Building software for developing business

      07765 045 961