Re: [agile-usability] Creativity and agile

  • Anders Ramsay
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hi Glen,

      Was referring to the people who are responsible for design and the people who are responsible for manufacturing, not the physical production line.  But we digress (I think) - the key point is that I keep talking to designers who see what they do as Agile simply because they are iterating on their design concepts.  While that is all good and well, it is still work that is done separate and away from that of those who build the product. Unless their work is integrated, unless they are actually working together, the practice does not take full advantage of what makes Agile powerful. -Anders

      On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM, <glen.alleman@...> wrote:

      Andres,
      You need to be careful here. Integrated with manufacturing has varying definitions. At Toyota the Camry production line is NOT a test bed for new releases of the Camry.