Design Values: Validated Data over Expert Opinion

  • velo_friend
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      I've written a post for my company's external design blog, that might be of interest to this list. It's a follow-up to John Schrag's post on "Values in Software Design Practice" which was discussed on this forum earlier.

      The original post described the values my team believes contribute to a healthy software design practice. This post looks deeper into why we value "Quality of Data" over "Ease of Data Collection".

      The full post is here: http://dux.typepad.com
      Feel free to comment.

      Lynn Miller
      Autodesk