[JOB] - user experience designer - in lovely London, England

  • izabel_blue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6 4:42 AM

      Hello! Elizabeth here – I'm the product manager at JustGiving, a fantastic place to work in London. We're looking for a new user experience designer to join our team – if you're interested drop me a line at Elizabeth@.... Job spec below.

      No agents or applicants who aren't eligible to work in the UK please.

      User Experience Designer

      JustGiving, the UK's leading online fundraising platform, is seeking a creative, collaborative and passionate Senior User Experience designer to join our growing product development team in central London.

       All candidates must provide a portfolio of work and be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, an eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to adapt, prioritize, and multitask. You must be well organized and delivery oriented.

      What it's like to work here
      Well, we think JustGiving is a very interesting place to work. We have a pretty flat structure, with people working in multi-disciplinary project teams to get things done. Everyone who works here has a voice and a stake in the business. We have unusual investors, who believe in growing companies in a balanced, sustainable way (they have yet to take a penny out of the business).

      You will help build great products for the JustGiving website

      About the role
      You will work directly with other designers, developers and program managers to identify, conceptualise and realise products and features which are simple, engaging and a delight to use.

      You will:

      •        Put the user at the centre of everything you do
      •        Create product prototypes at different levels of fidelity: paper and digital wireframes
      •        Develop and maintain user personas
      •        Build detailed functional specifications for product prototypes
      •        Engage with business and development stakeholders on ongoing projects
      •        Research, test and validate designs and prototypes with stakeholders and users

      About you

       ·         You will have worked alongside other UX designers in the past and will be have experience of operating in a highly collaborative environment.

      ·    You have 2-3 years of experience, including user research, usability testing, information architecture and interaction design

      ·         You've got experience quickly producing elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts both on paper and using a tool such as Axure.

      ·         You've had extensive experience of usability testing

      ·         You've had exposure to and understanding of variety of design and development processes and methodologies

      ·         You've got experience creating and managing UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines

      ·         You have excellent written and verbal communications skills

      ·         You need strong organizational skills and attention to detail

      Competitive market rates, based on experience.