Re: [agile-usability] Nielsen on Agile User Experience

  • Paul Sherman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      I just wanted to point the group to another excellent resource for managing & executing design within an Agile environment.

      The presentation is by my former coworkers Amy Kargen and Casandra Swint. The presentation from UPA 2009 is titled "Life in the Fast Lane: Merging Interaction Design onto the Agile Superhighway".

      I can't find the presentation on the interwebz but I'll ping them to share it with the group.

      Regards,
      Paul Sherman

      On Nov 4, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Larry Constantine wrote:

      William,

      Thanks for the reminder. I had looked at the earlier report, and the follow-up nicely reinforces and refines the findings. It is gratifying to find Jakob concluding what Lucy and I have been preaching for the last 7-8 years, particularly about the importance of a coherent UI architecture worked out in advance.

      --Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Fellow
        Professor | Department of Mathematics and Engineering
        University of Madeira | Funchal , Portugal
        Director | Laboratory for Usage-centered Software Engineering | www.LabUSE.org
        Chief Scientist, Constantine & Lockwood Ltd
        58 Kathleen Circle | Rowley , MA 01969
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009

        I’m quite interested into that one. If anyone figure out a link to the presentation I will greatly appreciate.

        Cheers,

        Eric.