Re:Parallel vs serial

  • amber_derosa@vanguard.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009

      William,

      I agree testing multiple designs is a great way to iterate on an idea.
      You may be interested in an upcoming prototyping book by Todd Zaki Warfel published by Rosenfeld Media.
      Todd discusses the value of multiple designs and testing out a hypothesis early and often.

      http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/books/prototyping/
      http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/books/prototyping/info/table_of_contents/

      Quotes from the book
      "Prototypes are a great communication tool for fleshing out design ideas, testing assumptions, and gathering real-time feedback from users."
      "If a picture is worth a thousand words, than an interactive prototype is worth 10,000. Prototypes have the power to show, not just tell."

      Amber DeRosa

      Amber DeRosa
      Vanguard Group
      Usability Engineer
      Email: Amber_DeRosa@...
      Phone: 610-503-8503

      *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

      CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.