Re: [agile-usability] Fwd: cfp: Agile Usability/User-Centered Design Survey: presented at USAB 2009 in Linz, Nov, 9-10, 2009

  • Zahid Hussain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Dear Adrian!

      I was going to post the Agile Usability/UCD survey results to this group by today evening but you already  posted it. Thank you very much!

      I already promised to post the results to this group when I requested to take part in the survey in June. Moreover, William Pietri  and Scott W. Ambler helped me in finalizing the survey questions. So, I again thank both of them!

      Regards,
      Zahid
      --
      Zahid Hussain
      Institut für Softwaretechnologie

      On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:

      Thought folk here might be interested in this.

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: British HCI News <hcimail@...>
      > Date: 12 October 2009 11:19:33 BST
      > To: BCS-HCI@...
      [snip]

      > Dear colleagues,
      >
      > The summarized results of our Agile Usability/User-Centered Design
      > Survey, carried out in June 2009, are now available online at:
      >
      > http://mamtam3.ist.tugraz.at/agileUCDSurvey2009.htm
      >
      > The results will be presented and discussed at USAB 2009, 5th
      > Usability
      > Symposium of the Austrian Computer Society (OCG), Linz, Austria,
      > November, 9-10, 2009 http://usab.icchp.org
      >
      > and have been published:
      >
      > Hussain, Z., Slany, W. & Holzinger, A. (2009) Current State of Agile
      > User-Centered Design: A Survey. In: HCI and Usability for e-Inclusion.
      > 5th Symposium of of the Austrian Computer Society, USAB 2009, Lecture
      > Notes in Computer Science LNCS 5889. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York,
      > Springer, 416-427.
      >
      > We cordially thank all participants in this survey,
      > Best regards
      > Zahid Hussain, Wolfgang Slany & Andreas Holzinger
      > See you in Linz!
      [snip]

      http://quietstars.com - twitter.com/adrianh - delicious.com/adrianh