Call for Participation - SPA2010 - London, 16th - 19th May

  • Mike Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hi all,

      We're currently seeking sessions for the 2010 BCS SPA conference, to
      be held in London next May (http://www.spaconference.org). I hope you
      might consider submitting a session proposal. The submissions deadline
      is the 26th October.

      cheers,
      Mike Hill

      Call for Participation - SPA2010 - http://www.spaconference.org
      16th - 19th May 2010 - British Computer Society, London, UK.

      Submissions Deadline: Monday, 26th October 2009
      To submit a proposal, visit http://www.spaconference.org

      We would like to invite you to present a session at this leading
      software development conference.

      SPA2010 will continue the well established SPA tradition of learning
      through interaction, with hands-on sessions exploring the latest
      advancements in software development practice.

      We're looking for session proposals that are interactive and leading
      edge, possibly even experimental. They can be about technology or
      teams, practice or process - in fact anything to do with improving
      software development. They can be as main stream or niche as you like
      - we select proposals on their merit not on their trendiness.

      We welcome submissions from everyone - you don't have to be an expert
      or an experienced presenter. You'll be supported by a well-established
      shepherding process which provides assistance and support to all
      presenters.

      Presenters will receive free attendance to the conference.

      To find out more, and submit a proposal, visit http://www.spaconference.org.

      The submissions deadline is 26th October 2009.

      Not sure whether to submit a proposal? Contact us at
      programme[at]spaconference.org

      -- Mike Hill & Willem Van den Ende, Programme Chairs SPA 2010.