[EVENT] Agile Experience Design Meetup NYC: Improving Drupal Usability with Buzzr

  • Anders Ramsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      We've got a great event lined up for our next Agile Experience Design
      Meetup on Wed. Oct. 14. Ed Sussman, CEO of Buzzr, and Karen McGrane,
      co-founder and partner at Bond Art & Science, will talk about their
      collaboration on the Buzzr project and improving Drupal usability.

      Event Details at http://is.gd/3SIIw

      Space is limited, so if you'd like to attend, pls RSVP soon.

      Looking forward to seeing you at the next Meetup!

      -Anders
      Agile Experience Design Meetup Organizer