Re: [agile-usability] My presentation proposal for IxD10 is all about Agile

  • Anders Ramsay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2009
      And once you've commented on Jeff's talk, might as well also stop by my proposal page and leave a comment or two...

      "Five Ideas For How UX Practitioners can Thrive in Agile Teams"
      http://is.gd/3nN50

      On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Todd Zaki Warfel <lists@...> wrote:

      I'm on the committee for this conference and we'd love to hear feedback from the community regarding these proposed talks. So, if it's something you'd be interested in, or have suggestions for Jeff on how to improve his talk, please comment.

      On Sep 16, 2009, at 5:25 PM, whyjg wrote:

      If you're attending or thinking about attending IxD10, check out the presentation I've proposed:

      http://bit.ly/KvnNY

      It's all about how we're navigating our way through an Agile transition. If you like it and want to see it at the conference next year, please spread the word and let the moderators know via comments at the link above.

      Thanks!

      [Jeff]
      ===============
      Jeff Gothelf
      Director of UX, TheLadders.com
      @jboogie

      Cheers!

      Todd Zaki Warfel
      Principal Design Researcher
      Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
      Contact Info
      Voice: (215) 825-7423
      Email: todd@...
      Twitter: zakiwarfel